17 October 2022
The Agency for Quality Assurance in Education EdNet, with the support from the UNESCO Almaty Cluster Office and the Government of Estonia, has determined the winners of the Best Practices in Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) competition.Schoolteachers from the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Uzbekistan participated in the competition. It was held as part of "Quality education for sustainable development through information and communication technology (ICT) approaches in Central Asia" project.
The organizers received 139 complete applications from school teachers. Each entry consisted of a script for an ESD session and a video demonstrating introspection on the session and observations of student behavior during the learning process and their attitudes towards the issues discussed in the session.
5 winners from each participating country were determined:
1. Herr T. O. - Municipal state institution "Zabelovskaya secondary school of the education department of the Zhitikarinsky district."
2. Ismaganbetova A. A. - Nazarbayev Intellectual School of Chemistry and Biology in Aktau.
3. Karieva A. B. - KSU "Gymnasium No. 27", Almaty.
4. Narymbetova A. O. - Nazarbayev Intellectual School of Physics and Mathematics in Taraz.
5. Tulegenova K. T. - Nazarbayev Intellectual School of Physics and Mathematics in Shymkent.
1. Schepetkova A. A. - Primary school at the Lyceum named after Iskhak Razzakov.
2. Mashanlo F. M. - Secondary school-lyceum No. 11 of the city of Tokmok.
3. Nazarkulov A. A. - Lyceum of Information Technologies "Bektur Agai" at TalSU, Talas.
4. Omuraliev G. Sh. - Gymnasium in the village of Tamchi.
5. Attokurova N.T. - Gymnasium No. 24, Bishkek.
1. Portova O.S. - NOU "Nova school".
2. Nurmukhamedova D.M. - School No. 1 in Jizzakh.
3. Saidakhmetova D. - School Olmazor, Tashkent.
4. Khamrayeva Sh.M. - Sehriyo School, Tashkent.
5. Yuldoshev Sh.Kh. – School No. 27 - Secondary school of Andijan region, Andijan region.
5 additional winners in special categories:
1. Education for life - Musina E.K., secondary school No. 11 of Ekibastuz, Pavlodar region (Kazakhstan).
2. Relevance and social significance of the topic - Kurmanova G.T., Nazarbayev Intellectual School of Chemistry and Biology in Aktau (Kazakhstan).
3. Development of research skills - Gulbahor Abdulnosirovna Kurbanova, Iskhak Razzakov Kyzyl-Kiya Lyceum (Kyrgyzstan).
4. Education of the heart - Karabekova R.Zh. - Pokrovskaya secondary school (Kyrgyzstan).
5. Respect for nature - Juraeva M., Yazyavan district, school No. 12 (Uzbekistan).
The winners will be awarded at the Sub-regional conference on exchange of experience in the field of education for sustainable development in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan on November 3-4, 2022.
Each winner will receive a personal computer or other valuable prize as a reward.
Permanent link: http://en.unesco.kz/best-practices-in-education-for-sustainable-development-esd-competition-winners-announced