20 November 2020
UNESCO Almaty will organize a webinar on 20 November 2020 jointly with the Ministry of Information and Public Development for the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Environment, and Public Administration of Nur-Sultan Akimat on Proactive Disclosure of Information in Kazakhstan jointly with UNDP Kazakhstan. #AccessToInformationThe goal of the webinar raises awareness on SDGs and pandemic response, train in proactive disclosure practices.
UNESCO and UNDP are going to assist in capacity development for information officers in the interlinked governmental organizations, as well as influence with global trends in ATI, Open data, and MIL policies.
- SDG 16.10.2 UNESCO Survey on Public Access to Information (Russian)
- SDG 16.10.2 Survey- Guidelines (Russian)
- UNESCO Access to Information: A New Promise for Sustainable Development World Trends in ATI (English / Russian)
- Guidelines on the role of judicial operators in the protection and promotion of the right to freedom of expression in relation with the COVID-19 pandemic (English)
- World trends in freedom of expression and media development (English)
- UNESCO policy brief on combating the disinfodemic (English)